Welcome


Welcome to Magical Art Adventures 

A blog created and written by Artistic Mystic Finds


Hello and welcome to my blog! Created and written by Me, Myself & I aka Sandy Menard. I am the artist behind the wonderful world of Draxi and I have a signature line of protection dolls and always dreaming up more. My love of sculpting came about when I discovered polymer clay about 7 years ago. I have since added natural clay and paper clay to the list of preferred clays to work with. I specialize in custom works such as wands, kitchen spoons and altar decor. I love to share and teach others how to harness their intuitive artist and empower it with magick. 

My creations are creepy cute one of a kind art dolls, altar decor, spoons, divination tools and much more. I create for the uniquely weird at heart. Each creature contains a fragment of myself yet they portray their own personality. They have been known to cause large amounts of energy, inspiration and love once arriving to their new home. I have my works of art that have traveled & live in almost every Country around the World.  A variety of natural materials are used to create each piece. 

Exploring new techniques and materials is part of the joy of creating. Though there are different types of works they all tie into the larger world of natural magick. I have been creating art for over 20 years and I'm now incorporating my experiences to bring awareness for others who are going through lack of motivation with creating art, struggling with harnessing their intuitive artist or to bring more self-love and nurturing to their soul with art.  

My strength is giving inspiration and encouragement in a weird humorous way, the only way I know how. My work has been exhibited in galleries, festivals, and online. I always have new projects brewing and my goals are to expand and learn while sharing the journey. 

If interested in seeing more of my art please visit me on my FACEBOOK or browse my SHOP. You can also sign up for my quarterly NEWSLETTER that is all the news, new collectables, lucky charms and very special promos for our tribe.
Thank you for being here today, I look forward to hearing your ideas, questions, or feedback. 

~ Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draxi #35