Draxi #35

Its 1:46 AM, this Draxi can not sleep a wink. Hello, I’m Draxi #35, why the number and not a name you ask? Well, all Draxis’s have no name until they are adopted. So, we all go by our number until that day comes. Let’s get back to it being 1:48 in the morning and my inability to sleep. Every once in a while something will wake me from my ever so sweet slumber. Perhaps an 80 pound dog named Bear, adorable but drools a lot when he drinks and has to tinkle or the untimely spark that visits me named inspiration. I’m sure you’ve met, she gets around. I’m laying here minding my own business and BAM!!!! She comes barging in with her loud and awesome ideas. Now I’m sitting up with my phone in my hand ready to take notes. First thing on the list, what will I be offering my friends to utilize for their art journal, then the awesome ideas to upgrade my protection dolls so they are badass, for example, adding rib cages under their already creepy and cool bandages. Perfect! I think to myself, I’ve written it all down and now I can rest my adorable head once again and fall asleep, but wait! What about all the chores and blogging we must do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog