Draxi #11




 Hey, Hi, Hello there beautiful! 

I'm #11 and I'm a Draxi. What's a Draxi you ask, well let's start this sappy story shall we?! 

From a pride of dragons came a small and meek creature, called the Draxi. Yeah, that's me up there. Don't mind the doo, I just woke up. Okay, moving on. Some believe we were brought to life by the magical remnants of dragons breath. Let me tell you, that's one hell of a way to wake up. Mug up top again, I love art and we are known for beautifying those drab stone walls with murals and spiral creations made from amazing earth materials (a.k.a. the mud mask you love to wear). Again, the irresistible smile you see, must be given a name. Once this awesomeness occurs, i will forever be grateful and fall madly in love with you. Borderline obsessive! Like a loyal companion I will give everlasting inspiration when needed. To make the naming process easy, here are a feel key facts you'll need to know about us! 

Birthplace: Shipton, City of Dragons. Amazing views.
Height: 3 -4 finger breadth's give or take.
Weight: Next question please. 
Eyes: Deep and full of magical wonder.
Birth date: Age does not define me.
Strengths: Multi-passionate, listening and spreading around inspirational magick.
Weaknesses: Tears & water sports.
Hobbies: Following the heart, weaving leaves, baking, sewing, trinket collecting, talking to trees, finger painting, and spontaneous laughter.
Favorite pickup line: My that's a long brush stroke you have. 

So there you have it, I've shared the nitty gritty with you. I'd love to hear from you! If you had a Draxi in your studio, what would we be spending our time doing? 

If you're in the mood to adopt, you can do so HERE! So exciting, I know!! 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draxi #35